Per usual, I spent the first week or so finishing up the studio clean-up. All of my containers (but 1) are now see-through or see-in and over the last few months I have given away at least 30% or more of my "stuff". Everything that's left, has a place.
In between yard work and his own to-do list, Dave installed the new light in our master bedroom closet. So pretty...
I love Amazon!
On the art scene, I have managed to start pulling the Scrapalooza squares together...
what I consider as plain 6" squares on the left (no stitching/quilting)
stitching added to all seams, quilting as I go..
quilted and trimmed to size
Attended the DAFA meeting, where we made new nametags, practiced needle-felting, learned a Chinese knot, and made a flower from zippers. It was fun and we laughed a lot!
I made a nametag for Reid as well, since she's in rehab for her knee replacements
he's a little dorky, but I liked the needlefelting
April says "Hi!" - she provided all the materials for the name tags
Lu and Connie
Carolyn and me
Suzanne and Lisa
Block Challenge - Home Dream Home